Mini cheesecakes are becoming the real deal when it comes to desserts. They even work as an appetizer in some cases as well. The fact that these cakes are all bite-sized makes them even better for your appetite without filling up your stomach. Need something sweet in your tastebud? A mini cheesecake is all you need.
Now, if you want to bake some mini cheesecakes yourself, you will need to have a special kind of pan. The easiest way to bake your favorite dessert is to use the best mini cheesecake pan that you can find out there.
Having a perfectly suitable pan can make the whole process very easy for you. Plus, the results you get also turn out to be great for the most part. Don’t worry; I have got you covered with the choices here, so you can easily find a mini cheesecake pan suiting your needs.
Here, I will be making a quick comparison between the 5 choices that I have got for you. This will give you an idea of how these plans compare to each other in several aspects.
When I started looking for these mini cheesecake pans, I considered the ones with a removable bottom. Because when you use a pan with a removable bottom, you can easily remove the cheesecake from the pans. It helps you remove them quickly without ruining them.
So, let’s get on with the top choices you can find for that purpose.
Chicago Metallic 12-Cup Mini-Cheesecake pan
Do you want to avoid the hassle of cleaning the cheesecake pan by hand? Then, this is a good option to pick for your needs because they are dishwasher safe. Along with that, there are some other things you will love about this pan.
You will never have to worry about durability on this pan because of its alloy steel construction. It has got the perfect sturdiness that you would require in a baking pan. This even comes with a long-term warranty for reassurance.
There are no coatings on the baking surface of the pan. This means you will never have to worry about any coating coming off the pan either. It’s a great relief to have from your baking pan.
- It’s safe for dishwasher usage
- You can expect great durability from the pan
- There are 12 molds available for a large quantity
- It’s super easy to use and clean
- There is no coating on the pan to peel off
- These pans are prone to damages from sharp utensils
- You can’t use them under the broiler
Fox Run Mini Cheesecake Pan with Removable Bottoms
One of the best features this pan offers is its extremely lightweight construction. While it’s light, it doesn’t lack that durability factor at all. This one comes with a stainless-steel material, so you can always rely on the quality of the pan.
Using the pan for making mini cheesecakes is one of the simplest things you can do in life. You can bake your cheesecakes using these pans very easily, and they are pretty easy to remove once done as well.
There are a total of 12 molds on this mini cake pan, so you can rely on this one for making cakes in good quantity. You can complete a batch of 12 cakes at once; that is something for sure.
- This one has got a stainless-steel construction.
- You get 12 molds for baking a lot of cakes at a time
- Baking and removing cakes on this pan is very easy
- You can expect decent durability from the pans
- This pan is very lightweight, so it’s easy to carry
- The construction of the pan might be too thin
- It can get damaged or bent with heavy use
Webake Mini Cheesecake Pan with Removable Bottom
If you don’t want to get stuck into only mini cheesecakes and cook some other items, then this can be a good pick. While it’s suitable for mini cheesecakes, it’s large enough for baking other items as well.
This comes as a pack of two at a very affordable price. The size is also not the typical cupcake size; it’s a bit larger than that. However, it’s not the size of a regular cake either, so you still end up with mini-sized cakes.
While the durability is pretty good, the usability is also very easy. Once you are done making the cake on this one, you can easily remove them from the pan. Everything just works out quite well with this pan.
- The pan is super easy to clean up after use.
- The sealing on this pan is very tight so that you won’t have leaking issues.
- It provides an easy cake removal feature
- The pan is worth your money for sure
- It’s quite sturdy and should last for a long time
- There aren’t many molds to make multiple cakes at a time
- The coatings on the pan may come off with abrasive cleaning
Norpro mini cheesecake pan
Do you want to have those delicious-looking cheesecakes that are easy to make? Then, getting this pan can help you with that. It is very easy to remove the cheesecakes from the pan, and they end up looking magnificent.
6 molds have pretty generous sizes. So, you can expect cakes with a bit of a larger size than usual mini cheesecakes. And with the 6 molds, you can easily bake quite a lot of cakes in the shortest possible time.
Another factor to consider on this pan is the non-stick nature of the pan. This makes it pretty easy to clean without too many worries whatsoever.
- These cheesecake pans are very easy to use
- They provide you with clean looking cakes
- The size of each mold on the pan is pretty generous
- It’s easy to clean with the non-stick characteristic
- The price is also quite reasonable
- It’s not very durable against rust and wears
- The pan has sharp edges, so you have to be careful.
USA Pan 6 Mini Cheesecake Pan
Looking for a sturdy pan that you can always rely on? Then try this one. It will never disappoint you with the sturdiness you desire from your cheesecake pans. They will last for a long without any doubts at all.
Aside from the sturdiness, it also comes with an easy cleaning feature. You won’t have to struggle a lot to clean this one. Even though it has that silver-like appearance, if you are cleaning it after every use, you can keep it shining for the most part.
There are 6 molds available on the pan so that you can make a batch of 6 mini cheesecakes at once. You won’t have to worry about spending a lot of time making your cheesecakes on this pan due to its excellent heat conduction.
- This gives you the best possible durability you can ask for
- It comes with 6 molds for baking cakes
- The pan looks quite sleek and shiny with the silver color
- It’s very easy to clean
- It is surely a value for money cake pan for longevity
- The edges on this one are sharp; you may cut your hands at times
- It’s not safe for dishwasher cleaning
Well, when you are out there trying to buy your favorite cheesecake pan, it can get very tricky at times. Choosing the best solution for your particular needs isn’t going to be that simple. You have to consider many factors before you can go ahead and buy the cake pan based on your need.
That’s why here I will go through some factors that will help you decide on a particular choice. You can end up with the perfect choice that you need for meeting your mini cheesecake needs. Let’s get through them.
Usually, the size refers to the fact that how many mini cheesecakes you can bake in one batch. If you happen to bake a lot of cakes for your guests or parties, then going for a larger size works out the best for you. In that case, you can go with a pan with around 12 molds or so. This is also suitable for professional uses.
However, if you plan to bake cakes only for your family, sticking to a 6-mold pan is more than enough. Usually, fewer molds can result in a larger cake size at times, so you have to count that factor in too.
- Ease of removal
One of the most important things you have to consider with your cheesecake pan is how easy it is to remove the cakes. When you struggle while removing the cheesecakes, you can lose their beauty at times. The whole thing crumbles and breaks while you try to remove the cake. That’s why it’s essential to consider the ease of removal factor for your cheesecake pans.
- Ease of cleaning
Here, you have to go through two things. One is whether the pan is dishwasher safe or not. If it’s dishwasher safe, then you can simply throw it in your dishwasher for cleaning. This means it’s very easy to clean and doesn’t require any additional effort whatsoever.
If the pan isn’t dishwasher safe, you have to consider how easy it is to clean. Whether it takes a lot of effort in cleaning by hand or not has a lot of impact on choosing the pan. You wouldn’t want a pan that takes all your energy to clean it.
- Coated or non-coated
Well, here is the tricky part that you have to go through. While having a coating can be great because your cakes won’t stick onto the pan, it can be a drawback too. Because you will always have to think that the coating can come off pretty quickly if you have a pan with coating, make sure the coating is good and doesn’t come off.
Now, you can also get a pan that has no coating. The advantage with that is, you won’t have to worry about the coating coming off at any time. However, your cakes may stick on the pans, and also you may need to use butter to keep them from sticking.
The choice is entirely up to you in this scenario. Considering these factors should wind you up with the perfect cheesecake pan for your needs.
Mini cheesecake recipe
Don’t have the recipe to make a cheesecake? Well, I have got you covered with that as well. Here is a quick little mini cheesecake recipe you can try out.
There are two parts to a cheesecake recipe, one is the batter, and the other one is the crust. So, you will need two different sets of ingredients. Let’s check out what you will need –
Ingredients for batter
- 227g of cream cheese stored at room temperature
- 50grams of granulated sugar
- 2tbsps of heavy cream
- 1 egg (Large)
- 1tbsp vanilla extract
Ingredients for crust
- 120grams Flour
- 28grams of ground almond
- 2tbsps of brown sugar (light or dark)
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 6tbsps of butter
Once you get all the ingredients, start with the following process.
- First, you have to work on making the crust. Start this by preheating your oven at 425 degrees F. Then, take a bowl, put flour, ground almonds, salt, and sugar, then whisk them together.
- After that, add some butter to the mixture and mix it properly until you get the texture of coarse sand. While you are at it, you can add some water. Don’t add water if you feel like the mixture is too crumbly.
- Then, add the mixture into your cheesecake pan to the height of around ½”. Bake them for 10 minutes in your preheated oven. They should start coloring up, get them out when they do, and let them cool down a bit. Also, make sure to reduce the oven temperature to 325-degree F.
- Now, move on to making the batter. Simply take a medium-sized bowl, put cream cheese, beat it, and add some sugar until the mixture is smooth. Then, start adding cream, vanilla, and egg and mixing it properly.
- Once the mixture is ready, you can start spooning the batter onto the crusts that you made earlier. On top of it, you can use jam or chocolate if you want to.
- Bake the whole thing for about 20 minutes until you see them set. After they are all fluffed up, you can get them out and let them sit for around 30 minutes.
- Now, use a knife and start working on the edges of the cake to separate it from the pan. Then, simply turn the pan upside down to push out the cheesecakes.
- There should be metal plates on them that you have to remove with a knife after warming it up with a bit of hot water.
That’s pretty much it for the recipe of a mini cheesecake.
How to use a mini cheesecake pan?
It’s very simple; you just fill up the pan with batter and crust. Then, keep it in the oven for as long as the recipe recommends. Once done, you can simply get the pan out and remove the cake for serving.
How to remove mini cheesecake from the pan?
To remove the cake, you have to loosen up the cake from the pan using a knife and then flip the whole thing. Then, you will notice a metal plate attached to the cake; you have to remove that using a knife warmed in hot water. And that’s pretty much it for the removal.
How to convert a cheesecake recipe to mini ones?
Usually, there is not much difference between a cheesecake recipe and a mini cheesecake recipe. The only thing you should worry about is the time, which is pretty easy to determine if you keep checking the doneness of your cake. Simply watch the cake and see how long it takes to bake.
Frequently Asked Question
Here are some common questions people ask regarding mini cheesecake pans –
- What can I use instead of a mini cheesecake pan?
You can use a regular muffin pan instead of a mini cheesecake pan for baking a mini cheesecake. This works out most of the time.
- How long does it take to bake mini cheesecake?
If you are using a mini cheesecake pan, then it will take around 45 mins to 1 hour for baking them.
- Can you make cheesecake in muffin tins?
Yes, you can use muffin tins for making cheesecake. Make sure to use the regular ones for making mini cheesecakes; the mini muffin pans won’t work for the same purpose.
- Can I use a regular cheesecake recipe for mini cheesecakes?
Yes, since cheesecake doesn’t depend on the pan or size you are using, you can use the same recipe. You just have to keep an eye on the time.
- Best 10 Inch Non Stick Fry Pan Reviews
- Best Square Griddle Pan Reviews
- Can I Use Parchment Paper In A Frying Pan
To sum up, getting the best mini cheesecake pan is very crucial for getting delicious and gorgeous-looking mini cheesecakes. Yes, an alternative method is available, but you won’t get the same results as using the best mini cheesecake pan with removable bottoms. They get you quicker results with the proper appearance of a mini cheesecake.