Mini cheesecakes are becoming the real deal when it comes to desserts. They even work as an appetizer in some cases as well. The fact that these cakes are all bite-sized makes them even better for your appetite without filling up your stomach. Need something sweet in your tastebud? A mini cheesecake is all you need.
Now, if you want to bake some mini cheesecakes yourself, you will need to have a special kind of pan. The easiest way to bake your favorite dessert is to use the top rated mini cheesecake pan that you can find out there.
Having a perfectly suitable pan can make the whole process very easy for you. Plus, the results you get also turn out to be great for the most part. Don’t worry; I have got you covered with the choices here, so you can easily find a mini cheesecake pan suiting your needs.
Top Rated 10 Best Mini Cheesecake Pan With Removable Bottoms:
When I started looking for these mini cheesecake pans, I considered the ones with a removable bottom. Because when you use a pan with a removable bottom, you can easily remove the cheesecake from the pans. It helps you remove them quickly without ruining them.
So, let’s get on with the top choices you can find for that purpose.
1. DEVILMAYCARE Removable Bottom Round Mini Cheesecake Pan
Make muffins tasteful and crispy as a professional with this product. This oven-safe cheesecake pan has a dimension of 21 “D x 33 “W x 3”, and each hole makes a 1-inch muffin. The 12 holes on this are compatible with all stovetops as heat can widely spread through them.
And, because it’s crafted with carbon steel and ply aluminum, you can be damn sure of its even heat distributions. The cooking is fast. It works in 500 degrees Fahrenheit oozing oven. Technically, this is your best bet in all seasons. Indeed, you’ve got nothing to lose in this. You could make puddings, canapies, and cupcakes with this one.
- This cheesecake pan has handles on both sides that make hauling it stress-free.
- The cheesecake is nonstick and one that’s durable to use.
- This pan is 0.4mm thick of carbon steel ply.
- This nonstick pan is easy to clean and save. It won’t lose its shape easily.
- This is a heavyweight pan that weighs 13oz.
- Foods won’t flare toxic odors by using this.
2. Shekure 12 Cups Mini Cheesecake Pan
Preparing multiple rounds of cheesecakes is achievable with only one tool: Shekure 12 cups pans. Fatigue won’t catch up with you in one round. This can take you through the inconsistency of heat distribution your oven might be releasing and still make great muffins.
Indeed, you don’t have to break the bank to get this. At the cost of less than $20, you can own this. Each of its 12 holes is 2.5cm deep and 5cm wide. There is a scrapper which additionally aids in the removal of stuck crumbs. Invariably, its nonstick feature is the future of the industry. In other words, you can bank on it.
- This weighs 1.5lb without contents in the holes.
- Pieces of debris and crumbs are removed by swiping alone.
- This has 12 holes of 2.5 depth even distribution.
- There are handles on both sides that make the removal and the placement of the pan in ovens easy.
- You can use this for making muffins, puddings, and quiches.
3. Tosnail 2 Pack 12 Cavity Mini Cheesecake Pan
When life turns to you at the expense of cost, you don’t get one but two. Besides, why opt for a product when you can get two on the go? It’s not a ruse that Tosnail 2 pack is the best package you can order right now. The mini pans have a total of 24 holes.
There are 12 holes in each pan; each one is 1 inch deep. The pans are coated with the nonstick feature. Of course, this built-to-last cheesecake pan is corrosion-resistant. Its cleaning is just achievable with a wipe on the pan. In fact, you can use it in ovens at a temperature of 550 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Each of the pans has a dimension of 0.98 “D x 0.98 “W x 0.98 “H.
- Two scrappers come with the purchase of this product.
- This oven-safe pan can make mini cheesecakes, muffins, puddings, and quiche in squared shapes.
- It’s 1 inch deep, and foods are easy to remove.
- This reusable pan has handles that make its use awesome.
4. Hiware 4-Inch Mini Cheesecake Pan
Would you love to prepare a 4-inch cheesecake? Making it big enables hearty ingestion, and a 4-inch cheesecake pan can give you the nice treat you deserve. You aren’t making one with this, but four at a time.
Round treats can dependably be prepared with this one that you can use in ovens exuding 450 degrees Fahrenheit. The intertwined stainless steel handles make the removal of the pans superb. The four pans are nonstick-coated. Indeed, this makes foods come out easily from the pans.
- Each pan has a dimension of 4.3″ round x 2″ deep, and they are four.
- This is dishwasher-safe and oven-safe.
- The bakeware is easy to clean and save.
- This is a reliable pan that has been in the marketplace for over 20 years.
- The pans can stack on each other snugly.
5. husMait 24 Cup Mini-Muffin Pan
Don’t just make cheesecakes. Instead, prepare incredible cheesecakes with the right tool such as this. This eases you from the stress of all kinds. Seriously, you don’t need to grease your pan anymore. Foods can come out easily without greasing with this one.
All you’re to do is adhere to the usage instructions. The bottoms on the 12 ports are removable, and that won’t impede you from having fantastic use of them. This is made of a combination of stainless steel and aluminum. Therefore, you can be assured of a fast cooking period and ease of use.
- This is 100% durable and withstands 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The dimension is 10.5 x 14 x 1.5 inches, and it weighs 1.5lb.
- Each of the 12 ports is 1.5″ deep.
- This product comes with a 5-year warranty.
- You can depend on it for long-term use.
6. Chicago Metallic 12-Cup Mini-Cheesecake pan
You will never have to worry about durability on this pan because of its alloy steel construction. It has got the perfect sturdiness that you would require in a baking pan. This even comes with a long-term warranty for reassurance.
There are no coatings on the baking surface of the pan. This means you will never have to worry about any coating coming off the pan either. It’s a great relief to have from your baking pan.
- It’s safe for dishwasher usage
- You can expect great durability from the pan
- There are 12 molds available for a large quantity
- It’s super easy to use and clean
- There is no coating on the pan to peel off
- These pans are prone to damages from sharp utensils
- You can’t use them under the broiler
7. Fox Run Mini Cheesecake Pan with Removable Bottoms
Using the pan for making mini cheesecakes is one of the simplest things you can do in life. You can bake your cheesecakes using these pans very easily, and they are pretty easy to remove once done as well.
There are a total of 12 molds on this mini cake pan, so you can rely on this one for making cakes in good quantity. You can complete a batch of 12 cakes at once; that is something for sure.
- This one has got a stainless-steel construction.
- You get 12 molds for baking a lot of cakes at a time
- Baking and removing cakes on this pan is very easy
- You can expect decent durability from the pans
- This pan is very lightweight, so it’s easy to carry
- The construction of the pan might be too thin
- It can get damaged or bent with heavy use
8. Webake Mini Cheesecake Pan with Removable Bottom
This comes as a pack of two at a very affordable price. The size is also not the typical cupcake size; it’s a bit larger than that. However, it’s not the size of a regular cake either, so you still end up with mini-sized cakes.
While the durability is pretty good, the usability is also very easy. Once you are done making the cake on this one, you can easily remove them from the pan. Everything just works out quite well with this pan.
- The pan is super easy to clean up after use.
- The sealing on this pan is very tight so that you won’t have leaking issues.
- It provides an easy cake removal feature
- The pan is worth your money for sure
- It’s quite sturdy and should last for a long time
- There aren’t many molds to make multiple cakes at a time
- The coatings on the pan may come off with abrasive cleaning
9. Norpro mini cheesecake pan
6 molds have pretty generous sizes. So, you can expect cakes with a bit of a larger size than usual mini cheesecakes. And with the 6 molds, you can easily bake quite a lot of cakes in the shortest possible time.
Another factor to consider on this pan is the non-stick nature of the pan. This makes it pretty easy to clean without too many worries whatsoever.
- These cheesecake pans are very easy to use
- They provide you with clean looking cakes
- The size of each mold on the pan is pretty generous
- It’s easy to clean with the non-stick characteristic
- The price is also quite reasonable
- It’s not very durable against rust and wears
- The pan has sharp edges, so you have to be careful.
10. USA Pan 6 Mini Cheesecake Pan
Aside from the sturdiness, it also comes with an easy cleaning feature. You won’t have to struggle a lot to clean this one. Even though it has that silver-like appearance, if you are cleaning it after every use, you can keep it shining for the most part.
There are 6 molds available on the pan so that you can make a batch of 6 mini cheesecakes at once. You won’t have to worry about spending a lot of time making your cheesecakes on this pan due to its excellent heat conduction.
- This gives you the best possible durability you can ask for
- It comes with 6 molds for baking cakes
- The pan looks quite sleek and shiny with the silver color
- It’s very easy to clean
- It is surely a value for money cake pan for longevity
- The edges on this one are sharp; you may cut your hands at times
- It’s not safe for dishwasher cleaning
Well, when you are out there trying to buy your favorite cheesecake pan, it can get very tricky at times. Choosing the best solution for your particular needs isn’t going to be that simple. You have to consider many factors before you can go ahead and buy the cake pan based on your need.
That’s why here I will go through some factors that will help you decide on a particular choice. You can end up with the perfect choice that you need for meeting your mini cheesecake needs. Let’s get through them.
Usually, the size refers to the fact that how many mini cheesecakes you can bake in one batch. If you happen to bake a lot of cakes for your guests or parties, then going for a larger size works out the best for you. In that case, you can go with a pan with around 12 molds or so. This is also suitable for professional uses.
However, if you plan to bake cakes only for your family, sticking to a 6-mold pan is more than enough. Usually, fewer molds can result in a larger cake size at times, so you have to count that factor in too.
- Ease of removal
One of the most important things you have to consider with your cheesecake pan is how easy it is to remove the cakes. When you struggle while removing the cheesecakes, you can lose their beauty at times. The whole thing crumbles and breaks while you try to remove the cake. That’s why it’s essential to consider the ease of removal factor for your cheesecake pans.
- Ease of cleaning
Here, you have to go through two things. One is whether the pan is dishwasher safe or not. If it’s dishwasher safe, then you can simply throw it in your dishwasher for cleaning. This means it’s very easy to clean and doesn’t require any additional effort whatsoever.
If the pan isn’t dishwasher safe, you have to consider how easy it is to clean. Whether it takes a lot of effort in cleaning by hand or not has a lot of impact on choosing the pan. You wouldn’t want a pan that takes all your energy to clean it.
- Coated or non-coated
Well, here is the tricky part that you have to go through. While having a coating can be great because your cakes won’t stick onto the pan, it can be a drawback too. Because you will always have to think that the coating can come off pretty quickly if you have a pan with coating, make sure the coating is good and doesn’t come off.
Now, you can also get a pan that has no coating. The advantage with that is, you won’t have to worry about the coating coming off at any time. However, your cakes may stick on the pans, and also you may need to use butter to keep them from sticking.
The choice is entirely up to you in this scenario. Considering these factors should wind you up with the perfect cheesecake pan for your needs.
Mini cheesecake recipe
Don’t have the recipe to make a cheesecake? Well, I have got you covered with that as well. Here is a quick little mini cheesecake recipe you can try out.
There are two parts to a cheesecake recipe, one is the batter, and the other one is the crust. So, you will need two different sets of ingredients. Let’s check out what you will need –
Ingredients for batter
- 227g of cream cheese stored at room temperature
- 50grams of granulated sugar
- 2tbsps of heavy cream
- 1 egg (Large)
- 1tbsp vanilla extract
Ingredients for crust
- 120grams Flour
- 28grams of ground almond
- 2tbsps of brown sugar (light or dark)
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 6tbsps of butter
Once you get all the ingredients, start with the following process.
- First, you have to work on making the crust. Start this by preheating your oven at 425 degrees F. Then, take a bowl, put flour, ground almonds, salt, and sugar, then whisk them together.
- After that, add some butter to the mixture and mix it properly until you get the texture of coarse sand. While you are at it, you can add some water. Don’t add water if you feel like the mixture is too crumbly.
- Then, add the mixture into your cheesecake pan to the height of around ½”. Bake them for 10 minutes in your preheated oven. They should start coloring up, get them out when they do, and let them cool down a bit. Also, make sure to reduce the oven temperature to 325-degree F.
- Now, move on to making the batter. Simply take a medium-sized bowl, put cream cheese, beat it, and add some sugar until the mixture is smooth. Then, start adding cream, vanilla, and egg and mixing it properly.
- Once the mixture is ready, you can start spooning the batter onto the crusts that you made earlier. On top of it, you can use jam or chocolate if you want to.
- Bake the whole thing for about 20 minutes until you see them set. After they are all fluffed up, you can get them out and let them sit for around 30 minutes.
- Now, use a knife and start working on the edges of the cake to separate it from the pan. Then, simply turn the pan upside down to push out the cheesecakes.
- There should be metal plates on them that you have to remove with a knife after warming it up with a bit of hot water.
That’s pretty much it for the recipe of a mini cheesecake.
How to use a mini cheesecake pan?
It’s very simple; you just fill up the pan with batter and crust. Then, keep it in the oven for as long as the recipe recommends. Once done, you can simply get the pan out and remove the cake for serving.
How to remove mini cheesecake from the pan?
To remove the cake, you have to loosen up the cake from the pan using a knife and then flip the whole thing. Then, you will notice a metal plate attached to the cake; you have to remove that using a knife warmed in hot water. And that’s pretty much it for the removal.
How to convert a cheesecake recipe to mini ones?
Usually, there is not much difference between a cheesecake recipe and a mini cheesecake recipe. The only thing you should worry about is the time, which is pretty easy to determine if you keep checking the doneness of your cake. Simply watch the cake and see how long it takes to bake.
Frequently Asked Question
Here are some common questions people ask regarding mini cheesecake pans –
- What can I use instead of a mini cheesecake pan?
You can use a regular muffin pan instead of a mini cheesecake pan for baking a mini cheesecake. This works out most of the time.
- How long does it take to bake mini cheesecake?
If you are using a mini cheesecake pan, then it will take around 45 mins to 1 hour for baking them.
- Can you make cheesecake in muffin tins?
Yes, you can use muffin tins for making cheesecake. Make sure to use the regular ones for making mini cheesecakes; the mini muffin pans won’t work for the same purpose.
- Can I use a regular cheesecake recipe for mini cheesecakes?
Yes, since cheesecake doesn’t depend on the pan or size you are using, you can use the same recipe. You just have to keep an eye on the time.
To sum up, getting the best mini cheesecake pan is very crucial for getting delicious and gorgeous-looking mini cheesecakes. Yes, an alternative method is available, but you won’t get the same results as using the best mini cheesecake pan with removable bottoms. They get you quicker results with the proper appearance of a mini cheesecake.